We love welcoming you to Morecambe Bay, but when you plan your visit and whist you are here, please remember to follow the latest advice from the government regarding social distancing when out and about.
- Avoid popular destinations, or plan to visit at off-peak times
- Try and explore somewhere new
- Please note that some facilities are still limited or closed including pubs, cafes and restaurants
- From June 15 you are required to wear a face covering when using public transport
While You Are Here:
- Maintain social distancing of 2m from those not in your group
- Wash your hands regularly if possible, or use anti-bacterial gel
- Use contactless payment
- Take all litter home with you
- Don’t put yourself or others in unnecessary danger, for example by walking out into the bay
Adhering to these guidelines will help to ensure everyone
has a safe and enjoyable visit
– thank you!
- Most pay-and-display car parks are now open. Many have an online app or telephone number you can use in order to avoid cash payment.
- Most public toilets are now open, although those within attractions and venues may not be. Some public toilets have a small charge which will be payable with coins.