The Old Pier Bookshop
We are a family- run, independent, disorganised, second hand bookshop, situated on Morecambe sea front.
Come and browse this Aladdin’s cave of literary treats – or we can help you to try and find the books you’re looking for – out of the 100,000+ we stock!
All categories available including: sci-fi and fantasy, horror and thriller, travel writing, politics and history, romance, nature, languages, and much much more!
We would like to let you know what precautions we are taking to keep you and ourselves safe:
– Aisles are separated by chains- please, put them on when going into the aisle, take off when coming out
– There will be a limited number of people allowed in the shop at any one time
– We now have a card reader if you prefer to use contactless payments
– Mr Bookshop will be mostly stuck behind the counter, sorry!
– If you’re interested in anything in particular, you can let us know and we’ll prepare it for you
– Please, wear face masks. We have a (limited) number of face masks- they will be £1 each, refunded on book purchase
– There will be hand sanitiser available at the entrance
– We will ask you to keep to social distancing rules at all times, inside as well as when browsing outside display
You can also book a “private shopping” outside our normal hours- half an hour slots outside our normal opening- contact us here or pm for Mr Bookshop’s mobile number.
Open 10.30am – 5pm
Website Get Directions
- 287 Marine Rd Central, Morecambe LA4 5BY
- Get Directions
- 01524 409360