Holker Hall celebrates Christmas
2, 6, 9, 13 and 16th December 2018 –
Various events and activities:
See the Hall beautifully decorated for the Festive Season. Hall open 11am – 4pm, £8.50 per adult, accompanied children free.
Special rate of £7 per person for groups of 10 or more. Special rates available for private group visits on any day of the week, minimum 50 people including 2 course lunch.
Thursday 6th December
Christmas Wreath Making Workshops with Ros Harrison
- 10.30am and 2.00pm (incs all material) £25
- Pre-booked lunch available – soup, Festive baguette and tea/coffee in The Courtyard Café £8
- Special rate of £5 for entry to the Hall for pre-bookings £5
Saturday 1st, Sunday 2nd, Saturday 8th & Sunday 9th December
Interactive Christmas performance & Meet and Greet with Father Christmas £15
Watch Mrs Christmas teach the elves the importance of Christmas and why we must be kind, happy and thoughtful throughout the year, to make sure Father Christmas visits us on Christmas Eve.
A performance on the Gallery followed by an individual visit to Father Christmas. Whilst each child is with Father Christmas the other children will be ticked off the good list with Chief Workshop Elf, sing Christmas songs with Mrs Christmas and make reindeer food.
- At 10.30am, 12noon, 1.30pm, 3pm (for 1 hour)
- Price includes one adult, additional adults £5
Saturday 15th and Sunday 16th December 2018 at 10am
Breakfast at The Courtyard £15
- Followed by biscuit decorating
- A story by the fire in the Hall
- And then a visit from Santa with a small gift.
For adults: breakfast and unlimited entry to the Hall £10
Thursday 6th December 6pm – 7.30pm
Hall Evening Opening with background music by Palladium Jazz Trio £15
- An opportunity to enjoy the Hall at twilight, take in the festive decorations and roaring fire with background music by Palladium Jazz Trio. Followed by a light, hot Supper in The Ilex Bar & Brasserie, 6.30pm – 9pm.
Wednesday 12th December, 7pm – 9pm
Concert in the Hall ~ Voce
- An evening of music by the Christmas tree in Holker’s Grand Hall. Includes Mulled Wine and Mince Pie. £20
Treat yourself to a VIP Evening
- Includes a 2 course meal in The Ilex Brasserie (served from 5pm) and reserved concert seating near the front. £36
Christmas Candlelit Dinners…
‘Christmas by Candlelight’ evening meals £24.95 per person
- In The Ilex Brasserie for groups of 15+.
Pre-booking essential for all events.
Website Get Directions
- November 30th, 2018 to December 16th, 2018
- Holker Estate, Cark-in-Cartmel, Nr Grange-over-Sands, Cumbria LA11 7PL
- Get Directions
- 015395 58328