Lancaster Maritime Museum February Half Term Craft Sessions
Enjoy some inspired craft sessions this spring term at Lancaster Maritime Museum.
Create a Kool Kaleidoscope, make a Daring Dragonfly or design your very own Lovely Lighthouse to take home!
Why not make a day of it! Explore this original Port of Lancaster Custom House with your family and find out more about Lancaster’s golden age and rich maritime history. Before setting sail for home, anchor up at the on-site café (now selling Walling’s Ice Cream) or head out onto the quayside jetty to take in the views of the River Lune.
February Half Term Craft Sessions –
- Monday 17 February – Kool Kaleidoscopes – Get creative and make a colourful Kaleidoscope to take home.
- Tuesday 18 February – Daring Dragonflies – Make a Dragonfly.
- Wednesday 19 February – Stained Glass Kites – Create a stained glass effect kite to hang in your window.
- Thursday 20 February – Sow it, grow it – Decorate a plant pot to put your seed in.
- Friday 21 February – Lovely Lighthouses – Guide those ships safely to shore by making a lighthouse.
Times, Costs and Museum Admission –
- All Session times: 12.30pm, 1.30pm and 2.30pm.
- All workshops £1 per child.
- Booking advisable to avoid disappointment.
- Free to local residents (within the LA1 to LA6 postcode areas) Otherwise Adults £3, Concessions £2 and accompanied children Free.
Museum Opening Times –
- Open daily.
- Winter (1 November – 31 March): 12pm – 4pm.
Website Contact Get Directions