Visitor Information Centre
Housed within the ‘Platform’ buildings, which was once Morecambe Railway Station. The Morecambe Visitor Information Centre offers local and national information for tourists, accommodation booking service as well as gifts and souvenirs.
- Online Ticketing – We are the official Box Office for The Platform Music and Entertainment venue. We also sell tickets via our ‘TicketBox’ page for a great range of events and tours. If you are ane evnt organiser and would like to talk to us about selling tickets for your event via our system, please contact us.
- Follow and Like Us – Find out what’s new and happening on our Twitter and Facebook pages.
- Books, Maps, Gifts and Souvenirs – Browse our great choice in our centre or visit our online Gifts page which lists our most popular items.
- VisitCard– Save money by popping into our centre to grab your free discount card.
- Local What’s On – Check out our comprehensive local event listings for our district.
Open Monday to Saturday 9:30am to 1pm and 1:45pm to 5pm.
Old Station Buildings