Closed: Visitor Information Centre
As of 4pm on 26.03.20 Lancaster and Morecambe Visitor Information Centres will be closed until further notice.
If you require a refund for a Platform show or any other event that has been cancelled that you booked through the VIC, you can contact a member of staff via telephone (01524 582803) on Mondays and Tuesdays only between 10am and 3pm.
We ask for your patience during this time, as lines are likely to be busier than usual. Thank you for your understanding.
Housed within the ‘Platform’ buildings, which was once Morecambe Railway Station. The Morecambe Visitor Information Centre offers local and national information for tourists, accommodation booking service as well as gifts and souvenirs.
- Online Ticketing – We are the official Box Office for The Platform Music and Entertainment venue. We also sell tickets via our ‘TicketBox’ page for a great range of events and tours. If you are an event organiser and would like to talk to us about selling tickets for your event via our system, please contact us.
- Follow and Like Us – Find out what’s new and happening on our Twitter and Facebook pages.
- Books, Maps, Gifts and Souvenirs – Browse our great choice in our centre or visit our online Gifts page which lists our most popular items.
- VisitCard– Save money by popping into our centre to grab your free discount card.
- Local What’s On – Check out our comprehensive local event listings for our district.
Open Monday to Saturday 10am – 4.30pm plus selected extra days to support events and festivals.
Old Station Buildings