Visitor Information Centre
The wonderful Visitor Information centre is usually housed within the ‘Platform’ building, which was once Morecambe Railway Station, but for the forseeable future the building will be closed to visitors. Don’t worry though, the wonderful staff can still be contacted by email or by phone on 01524 582808. We hope to be able to welcome you back to visit this fantastic piece of Morecambe’s history soon!
The Morecambe Visitor Information Centre offers local and national information for tourists, accommodation booking service as well as gifts and souvenirs.
- Online Ticketing – We are the official Box Office for The Platform Music and Entertainment venue. We also sell tickets via our ‘TicketBox’ page for a great range of events and tours. If you are an event organiser and would like to talk to us about selling tickets for your event via our system, please contact us.
- Follow and Like Us – Find out what’s new and happening on our Twitter and Facebook pages.
- Books, Maps, Gifts and Souvenirs – Browse our great choice in our centre or visit our online Gifts page which lists our most popular items.
- VisitCard– Save money by popping into our centre to grab your free discount card.
- Local What’s On – Check out our comprehensive local event listings for our district.
Open Monday, Wednesday and Friday between 10am and 4pm, plus selected extra days to support events and festivals.
Old Station Buildings
Telephone: 01524 582808
Currently closed to visitors