The Platform, Morecambe
The Platform is a unique entertainment venue situated in a restored Edwardian railway station on Morecambe promenade. Enjoy a packed programme of live music, comedy, theatre, children’s shows and community events.
Find out about The Platform
- Take a virtual tour of the venue
- Join the Platform mailing list – get our next brochure direct to your inbox!
- Follow us on Facebook or Twitter
- What’s on and venue hire information
Other ways to buy tickets
- In person: Tuesday and Thursday 12pm- 4pm at The Platform.
- Telephone: Credit card bookings can be made in advance on 01524 582803 (Tuesday and Thursday 12pm- 4pm)
- Most major credit and debit cards are welcome, but please note that there is a transaction charge of £1 per booking
- We also sell small consignments through external ticket retail sites See Tickets and Skiddle.
Full level access, toilet facilities for wheelchair users, and hearing loop. Guide dogs and registered service dogs are welcome. We appreciate advance notice if customers will be arriving in wheelchairs so that arrangements can be made. A complimentary personal assistant ticket is available to those customers unable to access all Platform facilities independently. You can find all of our access information here.
How to find us
Address: The Platform, Station Buildings, Marine Road Central, Morecambe LA4 4DB (see map below).
The Platform is situated on Morecambe’s central promenade, opposite the art deco Midland Hotel.
Website Contact Get Directions